domingo, 24 de julio de 2011

Quilted bag with a flower.







Good Sunday my friends, hope you´re having a very nice day, here, it was a very nice one, the weather was warm again, after a few hot days, really hot days, its good to feel fresh weather in the morning, I just finished this new bag, couldn´t wait to come to share it with you, log cabin for the back, and a flower in the front, and some photos of the work, hope you like it.

After the bad news about Norway this past week, I want to send my thought to all the people in this beautiful country, my thoughts and my prays are with you all.

Buen Domingo mis queridos amigos y amigas, espero que esten disfrutando de un lindo día, aquí el clima fué más fresco, después de varios días muy calientes, hoy en la mañana el clima fué fresco, por lo que pudimos disfrutar de un mejor clima. Hoy terminé ésta nueva bolsita, y la verdad, que no pude esperar a venir a compartirla con ustedes, log cabin para atrás de la bolsa, y una flor para el frente, y algunas fotos del proceso, espero les guste.

Antes de despedirme, quiero mandar mis pensamientos y oraciones al pueblo de Noruega.

ALE

No hay comentarios: