viernes, 29 de julio de 2011

Blue flowers quilted bag.





Blue Flowers Tutorial part 1

Hello dear friends, hope you are ready for the week-end, forecast says some rain for here, I will keep on my quilting, this week I could finished a new little bag, with some blue flowers, this time I would like to share a tutorial to make the flowers, you can go HERE for the first part. Hope you have some fun making lots of flowers.

Hola queridas amigas, espero que ya esten listas para el fin de semana, el pronóstico para aquí son lluvias, por lo que tendré tiempo para dedicarlo a mi costura, en la semana pude terminar una nueva bolsita, con algunas flores azules, y quiero compartir una tutoría para hacerlas, puedes ir AQUI para ver la parte 1, espero que disfrutes haciendo muchas flores como estas.

ALE

4 comentarios:

Vanina dijo...

Hola Ale!!!
EStá precioso!!! Me encantó!!
Beso!

ale balanzario dijo...

Gracias Vanina!! Suerte, espero hagas las flores.

Sandra :) dijo...

Hello Ale - I really like your bag, and I may make one when I see the rest of the tutorial - I love the flowers you've added - so very pretty!

ale balanzario dijo...

Thanks Sandra, Im glad you liked my bag, its good to know you will do one for you... the rest of the tutorial will be ready soon. I will let you know. :o)