lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

Free hand quilting.





Free hand quilting, my first try!! and I loved it, as you know I love to hand quilt, but I had visited so many of your lovely blogs and I had seen your great work with free hand quilting by machine, so, last week-end I gave it a try, yes a mini quilt took me a few hours, so now I say, wow!! to all your wonderful works!!
Well, I must tell you this mini quilt is almost finished, a few more stiches and thats it, so, if you like it and you want to make it, look for a nice color floss and a white fabric or linen, and a few cotton fabrics.
See you soon.

Acolchando a mano libre, mi primer intento!! y me gustó, ya me conocen, me gusta acolchar a mano, pero desde hace tiempo que visito muchos de sus bellos blogs, y muchas de ustedes tienen unos trabajos realmente bellos hechos con ésta técnica, que el pasado fin de semana hice mi primer intento, y aquí tienen unas fotos a medio camino, que les he de contar, me tomó varias horas terminarlo, ésta mini quilt está a punto de ser terminada, claro, por mi... de manera que a buscar una hilaza o hilazas para bordad, un pedaso de tela blanca, o lino blanco, y algunas telas de algodón, ya me diran si se animan a hacerla!!
Las veo pronto.

ALE

2 comentarios:

Annemieke dijo...

Nice quilting! I'm curious how the quilt will turn out. I'm starting today on my sewingmachine to practise.
Thanks for your comment on my daughter's quilt with the big houses.
Groetjes
Annemieke

Anónimo dijo...

Felicidades Ale, muy bonito, como siempre haces cosas hermosas.