jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

Quilted Owl Mini Quilt



To see better the Quilted Owl mini quilt, click on photo
Para ver mejor la mini colcha del buho, dar click en la foto.




Quilted Owl Mini Quilt

I found a little piece of an old tree root, I took it home with me last week, with the idea to make something with it... it came up perfect for this mini quilt, a branch where a quilted owl can stand on and take a look around.
The owl is made with a paper piecing pattern, I could call this quilt finished, but I still have some ideas for it, I will wait, and see if I go for them, if I do, I will show it here again, mean while, take care and enjoy every moment.

Encontré una pequeña raiz de árbol en el bosque, la traje a casa con la idea de hacer algo con ella... haciendo ésta pequeña quilt con un buho, me vino perfecta, como una pequeña rama en donde el buho puede posarse para descansar un poco y tomarse un tiempo para mirar a su alrededor.
Por ahora creo que la mini quilt está terminada, aunque todavía tengo una que otra idea más para ella, en caso de que me anime, voy a enseñarselas aquí, mientras tanto, cuidense y disfruten cada momento.

ALE

1 comentario:

Sandra :) dijo...

Oh my stars that's adorable! When I saw the stick I thought you were going to use it on your wall to hang the little quilt - but using it for Mr. Owl to perch his little legs on is BEYOND adorable, lol!