lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

Tulips mini quilt





Hello dear friends, hope youre enjoying a very good begining of this week, this time I could finish another UFO, I began this mini quilt long time ago, then it stayed in a box for years, Im so glad this past week I found it again, and I could finish it, with lots of colors and I could say it looks like a happy little quilt, it deserves a better life than been all the time in a box. :o)

Hola mis queridos amigos y amigas, espero que estén disfrutando de un buen inicio de semana, una mini quilt, que comencé hace muchos años, y ha estado guardada en una caja desde entonces, la semana pasada pude terminarla, y la verdad , creo que merece una mejor vida que permanecer guardada en una caja, con tantos colores, otra UFO ya terminada :o)!!!

ALE

2 comentarios:

Wendy dijo...

Well done on finishing this, it looks amazing. The colours are perfect for tulips and the quilting sets them off perfectly. It looks like it would be really difficult to peice - was it?

ale balanzario dijo...

Thanks Wendy, as I made it long time ago, I just remember it was my first try with paper piecing, it was a little difficult for me,now that the mini quilt its finished, think it worth to make it.
Have a very nice week. :o)