sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

4 seasons quilt




Good day or good night to everybody, yes I know, I have not been a good quilter lately, today is a very cold day here in Southern Quebec, perfect weather to look for an UFO, I should say, I had forgotten about this quilt, now I will work on it and hope to finish it soon, 4 seasons quilt, a small quilt, I will be posting some photos about how I work on it, today, fall.
See you soon, get ready some floss and your needles, as I´m also working on a new pattern for you.

Buen día o buenas noches a todas, si, lo se, no he estado trabajando mucho en mis quilts últimamente, y hoy es un día verdaderamente frío en el sureste de Quebec, de manera que el clima invita a sacar algún UFO (objetos olvidados, por las iniciales en inglés), y trabajar en el, y aquí tienen la quilt de las 4 estaciones, y hoy ya estoy trabajando en "otoño", ya les iré mostrando como voy trabajando en esta quilt, una quilt pequeña.
Nos vemos pronto por aquí, y tengan listas sus hilazas y agujas, que también ya estoy trabajando en un nuevo patrón para todas ustedes!

ALE

1 comentario:

Sandra :) dijo...

Oh, I think I see a kitty cat! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create :)

Here in Ontario it's pretty cold too - -20C with the windchill right now - brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Winter in Canada - gotta dress warmly, LOL!