viernes, 7 de octubre de 2011

Welcome Fall



Hello my dear friends, as you can see, I´m still welcoming Fall, its easy here I think, just looking anywhere, and see all the great maple trees changing colors to dress up in their best fall colors, that gives me a hand to get back to normal, lets me tell you, yesterday morning, it was my day off, as for now Im working at few hours every week, so, I went yesterday morning to pick up apples, yes that is a hard job to do, but I had done it before... hmmm time, yes times goes by, and Im not as young as before, so I havent picked for more than one hour, when I got a real bad pain in my back, oh my, that was pain, lucky my it was just muscular, so I got back home to get some rest (yes, if you are thinking, I screamed, I didnt move for about one hour, youre right, and as Im a lucky person, my DH told me, keep moving, keep moving, nothing better for that pain, than keep moving), well I have to tell you, the keep moving, keep moving, helped me a lot, so here I´m almost 100 % no pain, lucky me!!, well but as Im staying at home this morning too, I got some fabric and some color floss, and Im working on a new stichery... It´s finished now, all I need its to work on the pattern, and I will bring it to you for free... so come back soon!
and as I always say to you... You take care and have a very nice day!

Hola mis queridas amigas, como pueden ver, sigo dandole la bienvenida al Otoño, pues la verdad, que aquí no es dificil hacerlo, solo tengo que mirar por mi ventana y ver a todos los árboles de maple cambiandose para vestir sus mejores colores otoñales... y dejen que les cuente... como ya estoy trabajando, ayer fué mi día libre, y nada que me alisto para acompañar a mi DH a cosechar manzanas, que por aquí hay unas huertas de manzanas impresionantemente bellas, y solo había cosechado durante una hora más o menos, que me lastimo la espalda, qué dolor!! y ya se pueden imaginar ustedes, sin moverme y en un grito... afortunadamente mi DH me dijo... muevete, sigue moviendote, pues solo es muscular... y solo dar unos pasos el dolor fué menos, de todos modos me tome el día libre y hoy también, y aprovechando esta pausa laboral pues a sacar algunas telas e hilos de colores... unas puntadas por aquí, otras por alla y listo, el pequeño bordado ya esta listo, ahora solo voy a trabajar el patrón y para celebrar que ya estoy bien casi al 100 %, pues en cuanto tenga listo el patrón se los pongo aquí para que se animen a hacerlo.
Como siempre, les deseo un muy buen día.

ALE

No hay comentarios: