martes, 25 de enero de 2011

A bib and a burp



Last week end I could do a few more things for my grand son, think there is never enough bibs and burps for a baby, so I made a few, will be showing them here to you. Here one with a rabbit, in blue, for a baby boy.
Happy stiching

Hola mis queridas lectoras, muchas gracias por seguir visitandome, y pasar a ver que he hecho últimamente, el pasado fin de semana, pude coser algo más para el nieto, en azul para el pequeño bebe, un babero y un trapito con un conejito, pronto les enseñaré los otros que hice para el pequeño.
Cuídense mucho, y tengan muchos momentos felices creando cosas lindas.
Luego vengo.
ALE

2 comentarios:

Wendy dijo...

Oh! I love these SO much. I love rabbits and these are just gorgeous! Where is the pattern from?

alejandra dijo...

Thanks for your visit and nice comment Wendy, Im glad you like them, I made my own pattern. :)
Have a very nice day.